I wonder whether some of our neighbours would be interested to let their house interior's picture be taken and be made into a glossy magazine? I am trying to get a friend to do some photography and it would be nice to get a group, instead of my house only. Sampler of his works can be found here. Anyone interested? I am still trying to get the costing for printing it into a glossy magazine form. It will be interesting to see how, in the eye of artist, how our houses would be pictured?
On another note, I was informed by Sheila that Pastor Joe's church is on fund-raising drive and that, this coming Saturday, they will have a fund-raising dinner. I don't have much details, probably those interested to participate, or contribute, or purchase the tickets, can get in touch with either Sheila Padmanathan or Joe and Stella themselves.
Irregardless of your own personal belief, a good cause is a good cause and deserve some support, contributions in any form would definitely be a welcome. I am not Christian but for this good cause, more so because I count both Joe and Stella as friends, beside them being some of the more involved residents in our neighbourhood's activities, I personally will get a ticket in support of our friends' mission, "crusade" if you may.
Those who don't have their numbers, leave a message at the comments box and I will relay them to you.
I do hope that as in everything else Glencovers does, we will do Joe and Stella honour as their friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment